• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ever see a wrap go this bad?

Msrae

Rae
Yes, inexperience can cause vinyl to fail like that. Ohh, believe me I looked at the pictures all right. No, I didn't ask who produced the prints, but I'm betting you're just dieing to let that one out. And YES, with quality as you've shown I'm certainly afraid of you stealing food off my table.

Not trying to stir the pot, but could you be more specific about how inexperience can cause this kind of failure? I am just starting out with wraps, and would love to know more information on what could cause this failure and how to avoid it if possible.

showcase 66

I have seen this on a van that was in Mohave Valley AZ. Only one side had the problem. I didnt do the wrap on the van but I think we figured out what the problem was. They parked the van next to the building that was full of windows with a mirrored tint on them. It was getting the reflection off the windows from the sun which was more intense than just the sun its self.