• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Everyone has been asking........................................

Msrae

Rae
I didn't see any threats toward you on this thread. However, I am pretty sure this site has a setting called "ignore list". It might help. Just put his name in the box and ta-da! no more threats or irritations. :rock-n-roll:

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
"PM" meaning private messenger.
He has already stalked out my email, so I'm not privileged enough just to ignore him.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Can we back the boat up a bit????
If you would please explain exactly how you plan to "HELP" ?????

:covereyes:ewwww

Yeah, another one.
Look at your avatar picture and I'm sure you'll understand your problem. Anyone who thinks that is clever, has got to be on some heavy meds. We can help anyone utilize their time better than with the usual habits they are accustomed to. Once you make that big jump in life, from the gutter to the curb, we can begin the healing process. Talk it over with your bud HD and I'm sure you can both make each other very happy.

:thumb:

Bly

Nice work Gino.
I keep telling clients less is more but you've finally pulled it off.

studio 440

been working on my layouts unnamed.jpg

skyhigh

Yeah, another one.
Look at your avatar picture and I'm sure you'll understand your problem. Anyone who thinks that is clever, has got to be on some heavy meds. We can help anyone utilize their time better than with the usual habits they are accustomed to. Once you make that big jump in life, from the gutter to the curb, we can begin the healing process. Talk it over with your bud HD and I'm sure you can both make each other very happy.
:thumb:

I don't necessarily think my avatar is "clever"....although it does give me a little chuckle.
The disturbing part is, YOU made me that avatar years ago (if I'm not mistaken???)

I'm not sure I understand the rest of your post tho...... (are we talking signs here???)
"Utilize time better"........"jump from the gutter to the curb"........"begin the healing process"?????????
Now THAT sounds like some HEAVY MEDS. (too many or not enough?)

As for making HD happy, I think you got that covered with your "Help".

I'm outta here. I'll let you go back to "playing" with HD (no pun intended))))).

PS. you did have at least 2 funny posts here.
Merry Christmas Gino