• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Extra Software that I don't need, where do I sell?

MFS60r

Hi everyone,

I have a few older software's, some with dongles some without. I don't know where to sell but i'll never need them and don't know what they're worth.

1. Corel Draw 9 (disk 1, 2, and 3)
2. Corel Draw 11 (disk 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5)
3. Corel Draw 12 (disk 1, 2, 3, and 4)
4. Graphix Advantage 6.21 Release with 6.0 Elite Dongle
5. Graphix Advantage 6.21 Service Pack 1 with 6.2 Premier Dongle

I'm not sure what they're worth, I believe these are complete packages. If someone can lead me in the correct direction, or give me tips or wants to make an offer I'm more than happy to ship/ sell via pay pal.

Disclaimer: I haven't installed these on my computer, they came from the gentleman who sold me my equipment and packaged them together as such.

MFS60r

Make me an honest offer, not looking to get rich. Ebay prices vary so make an offer.

cb10a121e305f4712d7b0a3cfa1a1ee4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oroscoe

if a local high school happens to have a computer/ designer class you can donate the software and write it off your taxes. May not be much but every little bit helps.

GaSouthpaw

Profane and profane accessories.
if a local high school happens to have a computer/ designer class you can donate the software and write it off your taxes. May not be much but every little bit helps.
That Graphix Advantage is a program that doesn't even exist anymore- it's nearly 20 years old and I don't think it'll run on anything past XP (though I may be wrong there). Pretty much the same deal with the Corel software (though it still exists as version 2017), though those aren't quite as old (Version 12 is from 2004).
Of course, they're worth what someone will pay for them- I just don't think that'll be very much, which is why I agree with Oroscoe's idea.