• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Extreme Makeover - The Entries

Extreme makeover Contest - Vote for your favorite

• #1 Replicator

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • #2 Ground Chuck

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • #3 Ground Chuck

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • #4 Signage

• #5 Ken

• #6 Bladegraphics

Votes: 46 32.9%
  • #7 Isign

• #8 Jillbeans

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • #9 Flame Master

• #10 Jillbeans

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • #11 Stevo Design

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • #12 Vid

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • #13 Replicator

• #14 Signosaurus Rex

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • #15 Holeshotrob

• #16 Flame Master

• #17 Torgy97

• #18 Stevo Design

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • #19 Jillbeans

• #20 Tikiboyz

• #21 Wannabe

• #22 Holeshotrob

• #23 Deaton Design

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • #24 Bluttr

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • #25 Geb

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • #26 Flame Master

• #27 Isign

• #28 GAC05

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • #29 Pat Whatley

Votes: 13 9.3%
  • #30 Bluttr

• #31 Geb

• #32 Checkers

• #33 Njsigns

Votes: 14 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

njsigns

Congratulations bladegraphics! Despite my brief whining, I do believe that is one awesome looking sign! I certainly don't mind taking second place to that design at all.

This contest was fun, and exciting to be a part of. Thank you Fred for giving us the assignment, for organizing prizes, and for giving us all a place to come to daily where we can enhance our skills, discuss materials and simply take part in this awesome forum.

I have to say, after being here daily for a couple years, I thought I got to know everyone's style. I was really way off on some of them, some that I thought "that's got to be so and so's design" - nope. I think I only got 4 right, and one of them was mine!

I think everyone should be proud of what they submitted, and congratulate themselves for having the courage to post their work, and to be judged by their peers. Good job everyone! I feel honored to have been a part of this.

Having reviewed all of the entries ...#33 ...VERY, VERY NICE! (just my $0.02)

That's the best prize of all! It makes me feel like I'm doing something right. Thanks Rex!

Gene

Former member

Thank You

Thanks everyone...It is really an honor receiving so many compliments on my design work, especially coming from the amazingly talented people that contribute to this forum. There was alot of really great work in this contest, and I was actually quite surprised to receive as many votes as I did.

I do apologize about creating a stir regarding the budget constraints...
I figured that the contest rules, as in the past, were fairly flexible.

The design I posted was actually an "up-sell" version of my original design.(Shown)
I was going to post both, but I figured it would split whatever votes I did get, so I went with the fancier version. I guess my theory was right.

Again, Thank You everyone, :thankyou: :U Rock: This was great fun.
-Rich

Attachments

• HOPPERS.jpg
    HOPPERS.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 134

skyhigh

Great project Fred.
I like that "anonymous" part. It was fun trying to guess who did each one. A few were easy, a few were real shockers.

Fantastic work by everyone.

SignosaurusRex

Congratulations bladegraphics! You certainly display very fine talent & that sign is a very beautiful piece of artwork.

(quote-NJsigns): "This contest was fun, and exciting to be a part of. Thank you Fred for giving us the assignment, for organizing prizes, and for giving us all a place to come to daily where we can enhance our skills, discuss materials and simply take part in this awesome forum.
I think everyone should be proud of what they submitted, and congratulate themselves for having the courage to post their work, and to be judged by their peers. Good job everyone! I feel honored to have been a part of this." (end quote)

Ditto...Absolutely! I look forward to the next contest. Hopefully more attention will be paid to the set guidelines, by all contestants.
:thankyou: