• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Extreme Makeover - The Entries

Extreme makeover Contest - Vote for your favorite

• #1 Replicator

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • #2 Ground Chuck

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • #3 Ground Chuck

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • #4 Signage

• #5 Ken

• #6 Bladegraphics

Votes: 46 32.9%
  • #7 Isign

• #8 Jillbeans

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • #9 Flame Master

• #10 Jillbeans

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • #11 Stevo Design

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • #12 Vid

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • #13 Replicator

• #14 Signosaurus Rex

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • #15 Holeshotrob

• #16 Flame Master

• #17 Torgy97

• #18 Stevo Design

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • #19 Jillbeans

• #20 Tikiboyz

• #21 Wannabe

• #22 Holeshotrob

• #23 Deaton Design

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • #24 Bluttr

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • #25 Geb

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • #26 Flame Master

• #27 Isign

• #28 GAC05

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • #29 Pat Whatley

Votes: 13 9.3%
  • #30 Bluttr

• #31 Geb

• #32 Checkers

• #33 Njsigns

Votes: 14 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SignosaurusRex

I certainly hope that the lack of voting participation displayed in this contest, is not indicative of the participation or the lack thereof, at the voting booths in our public elections. It must just be a case of "putting it off until the last minute", I hope. VOTE NOW!

indicative of the participation or the lack thereof, at the voting booths in our public elections

Actually Rex it is. Of the thousands of members here, I would venture to say that maaaybee 5% (possibly 10%) will actively vote on this thread. The same happens in local and national elections - BUT I am waiting 'til the last minute on here :biggrin:

SignosaurusRex

Just thought I'd rub a couple sticks together here to see if a spark might actually jump out and set something, or someone ablaze!:wink:

indepmo

sqvote.gif

SignosaurusRex

The unfortunate thing about having a "run-away" winner is that a lot of would-be voters, figure why bother, and don't vote. Kind of takes the fun and excitement out of the contest at that point, but thats the way it goes sometimes. Oh well, at least we don't have to contend with "Hanging chads", late or missplaced bulk ballot returns and recounts at members expense. LOL

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
The unfortunate thing about having a "run-away" winner is that a lot of would-be voters, figure why bother, and don't vote. Kind of takes the fun and excitement out of the contest at that point, but thats the way it goes sometimes. Oh well, at least we don't have to contend with "Hanging chads", late or missplaced bulk ballot returns and recounts at members expense. LOL

Those who have not yet voted do not see te vote tally until they vote.

Pat Whatley

Hey Fred, I just read all six pages of this and I've got a great idea deciding a winner of the next design contest! You can just put the names of everyone who enters into a hat and draw a winner at random. There'd be a whole lot less crying then!

Replicator

Here's how I see it !

They're all really good, but some of us [including me] didn't follow the rules

of the contest and all of the design pre-requisites,

and therefore those entries should not be allowed to count.

I think Fred should cast those entries aside in the final decision and award the

prizes to those who submitted entries and abided by the rules of the contest

as they were layed out initially.

Harsh . . . but TRUE ! ! !

SignosaurusRex

Having reviewed all of the entries over and over, again and again, based upon the supplied sign criteria and specifications, overall layout & design, use of colors, kerning/spacing, etc., etc., etc., in my honest opinion, the sign that really fits the bill and should be the "run-away" winner is #33 ...VERY, VERY NICE! (just my $0.02)
6f15f36e.gif