• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

falcon Jr help

elsignshop

hello :signs101:
i have some trouble with my mutoh Jr. last week my capping station went out so i replace it this week and now when i go to pull ink from the waste lines the black ink comes out perfect but the color one only pulls out the magenta and yellow ink no blue ink is coming out. the capping station has a good seal but just wont pull the blue ink. i check the print head and the head is not clogged. i hope someone can helping me cause im falling behind on jobs, thank you in advance Daniel

AUTO-FX

Did you try running a fill cycle? Are you sure the head isnt clogged? The head would have had a chance to dry and clog while you were changing out the capping station.

AUTO-FX

I'm looking it up , gimme a minute...

press menu 5 times (says utility)
press enter
press menu 5 times again (says fill)
press value- button
press enter
press value- button (says color)
press enter

AUTO-FX

I have never done this, but if you PM me with your fax number and i'll send you the pages out of the manual that describe it.

AUTO-FX

If you have the whole maintenance manual ( not the user manual) in electronic format, can you post it up with the other manuals?

elsignshop

heres some pictures of what its doing now. right before the capping station went out it was printing perfect. so if some one can give me some advice on how to fix it, thank

Attachments

• IMAG0006.jpg
    IMAG0006.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 115
  • IMAG0007.jpg
    IMAG0007.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 130

Robert M

Damper

If only the cyan is not pulling through it may be time to change the cyan damper.
Are you in Douglas wy? I have those dampers in Denver if you need them

elsignshop

no im in douglas, Ga, i changed the damper and now it prints like in the pictures. cyan comes out now but it prints really ugly like if the color head is going out. do you have color heads Robert M

printing238

4 things that can cause a problem like that, pump, docking station, head stuffed and damper.
your pump is working fine and you have put a new docking station in so change the damper.
If that dosn't fix it swap the cyan line with yellow line on head and print something yellow, if it prints cyan fine its your head.
are you using bulk inks?

elsignshop

4 things that can cause a problem like that, pump, docking station, head stuffed and damper.
your pump is working fine and you have put a new docking station in so change the damper.
If that dosn't fix it swap the cyan line with yellow line on head and print something yellow, if it prints cyan fine its your head.
are you using bulk inks?

im using regular mutoh eco solvent inks. i change all 3 color dampers. im going to change the lines of the cyan to the yellow and the cyan to yellow and see what happens.