• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FastSigns

Justin

I just watched a few minutes of it on CBS.. I knew it'd be all about marketing their company.. I especially liked the part about them not having a website..

They've had a website since 2006. :p

vid

Hey-Hey-Hey --- I'm on the West Coast here. It hasn't aired yet, so don't be spoiling the plot for me. LOL (But thanks for the reminder that it's on tonight)

Pat Whatley

I'd forgotten how much this show sucked. Apparently the CEO of FastSigns spent all that time with the people and learned about the company and what did she come away with? She needs a man and some kids.

vid

....She needs a man and some kids.

REALLY? You had to give it away?... wait a minute, are you sure you're not watching a rerun of The Desperate Housewives of the Jersey Shore? This plot line is sounding very familiar...

Last edited:

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
You want to see heart tugging, tear jerking drama on tv watch this reality show:
http://www.ufc.com/tuf-brasil-episode-1
Everyone one of them has a sad life story to tell and there is more crying going on than on one of "The Bachelor" final rose ceremonies....

wayne k
guam usa

briankb

Premium Subscriber
The last time I watched this show was the Waste Management episode. And they rewarded the good employees. This lady to it to another level.

CheapVehicleWrap

I really liked every episode from last season. Haven't see a single one this season, but I was truly unimpressed.

That being said, I am madly in love with her and I just know I'm her perfect soulmate. As a matter of fact, I think I'm going to post under missed connections on craigslist right now.

Mosh

I guess this will turn others from going into the sign biz when they see you are broke and struggling doing it for a living....glad I am a farmer. Crap I should be on that show....

Desert_Signs

Hi, I'm Catherine Monson, CEO of the largest sign company of the world. I've never made a sign, never seen a sign, never touched a sign, don't have a clue how any of this sign stuff works; but by golly I'll tell the franchise partners how to run their sign business. Oh, and a nice man and some kids sound good right now.

How pissed do you think the one guy was... She gives $30,000 to some girl so her and her husband can go on a vacation and she can go bowling more. She gives him $15,000 so he can spend more time at home with his wife who's dying.

ProWraps

you do realise this craptastic pile of shat of a show is nothing more than an hour long commercial for what ever said company of the night is right?

the thought of any of this being real or "undercover" is left to the completely insane or idiotic.

nothing different than american chopper or any other "reality show" that has anything to do with company after company as their main subject matter. LOOOOONG commercials that they pay the producers good bucks for.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I hope they go undercover with a national tanning salon franchise next......

wayne k
guam usa