• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Favorite Printer?

bluehammer

I know these roll to roll printers are not perfect. But what is everyones favorite trouble free printer? I've owned a bunch and am curious what everyone is having lunch with.

Epson GS6000
HP Latex 26500
HP design Jet
Seiko M64s

petepaz

we have only owned roland so i guess roland, yes roland, final answer roland.
may not be the best but all i know and would have to say our experience has been pretty good. we currently have 5 roland printers that are active

unclebun

I've had a Mimaki JV3, but currently use an Epson S70670. The Epson is far superior in print quality, though the true solvent inks did seem to last a bit longer than the Eco-sol everyone uses now. I am glad to be rid of the smell of solvent inks though.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I having breakfast lunch and dinner with the Designjet! That's if we are talking trouble free, easy to use and maintain. Phenomenal color, quality and speed, just lacks outdoor durability.

jeffdpia

Digital Print Orchestrator
Our Designjet Z6200 has printed 135,000 sq ft with only one service call and routine maintenance. The Roland has been trouble free as well for 3 years (did get the heads replaced once as we printed so much material), XF-640

rjssigns

Just got the new printer running yesterday. I'll get back to you after it gets some miles on it. Only ran a Roland to this point. Not too much in the way of maintenance issues with Roland.

flyplainsdrifta

big fan of the HP 560. its scary letting the little guy go without supervision because im such a control freak, but it has very very rarely failed me. in theory, im a big fan of the swiss q nyala+ rob the robot because s*** man robots are cool.