• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FC 4100-75 Impossable Circles ! Help

Todd M Castle

I don't think this is your answer (I'm still going with both blade holders are worn out) but you can also try this. Again I don't think will make much difference but can't hurt to try.

Sometimes Flexi will overwrite your plotter settings. You can turn off the Flexi cutter settings here.

Go to the Cut Plot Screen
Hit the Options Tab
Hit Edit on the right side toward the bottom
Hit the drop down and change to NONE and hit Apply

I don't think Flexi is the issue, but this would be one more piece removed that it may be and it don't hurt anything to make this change.

Again if anything else pops in my head I'll post it :)

dwt

I'd bet a dollar that the blade holder is wollered out. Place a new sharpie in the carriage see what that brings you.

autoexebat

I don't think this is your answer (I'm still going with both blade holders are worn out) but you can also try this. Again I don't think will make much difference but can't hurt to try.

Sometimes Flexi will overwrite your plotter settings. You can turn off the Flexi cutter settings here.

Go to the Cut Plot Screen
Hit the Options Tab
Hit Edit on the right side toward the bottom
Hit the drop down and change to NONE and hit Apply

I don't think Flexi is the issue, but this would be one more piece removed that it may be and it don't hurt anything to make this change.

Again if anything else pops in my head I'll post it :)

HMMMM mine was set to CUT FAST

No gain on that setting ......... I think I will just have to order a new holder and blade ... even though I have (2) of them , maybe both are bad

I did a cut with #1 blade and blade holder , weeded that ... did a cut with #2 blade and blade holder ... same exact results .

Last edited: