• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FC2100-60a Menu problems ( Japanese?)

Notlobdog

Hi Folks, Someone has been messing with my machine, and the on-board display is now in (what I think is) Japanese. I don't have a manual, as it was bought second hand, and although I have figured most of it out, I would like to be able to read the messages it displays ( I have trouble with English sometimes, let alone Japanese.):banghead:
Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated-I'm not after a copy of your manual, just want to read the menu's
Cheers:rock-n-roll:

Notlobdog

Thanks Bobby - I'll try that in the morning.:U Rock:

Sorry d fleming but I only get a Forbidden message when I follow your link-may be because I am outside the US. Thanks for your time non the less.
:thankyou:

Notlobdog

Unfortunatley that manual is for the 50, and my model is a 60-no jumpers externally to set.:covereyes:
Managed to do it by holding down the enter and condition 3 button on power up- thanks to Bobby for giving me a clue.:thankyou: