• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help FC7000 MK2 ERROR MESSAGE 1

Maddogmike

I have a Graphtec 24" that work fine with Cutting Master 3. I just purchased a working Graphtec FC7000 MK2 that I physically watched it work. I set it up and plugged into my computer, opened the file in CorelDraw X6 to cut and I keep getting "error message 1 Instruction not recognized" on display.
I called Graphtec and they said to download the latest version of Cutting Master 3 which I did. They also said do not load drivers? Still getting the same message. Replaced USB cable with a brand new one.
Any help, Thank You.
Mike

Maddogmike

I have a Graphtec 24" that work fine with Cutting Master 3. I just purchased a working Graphtec FC7000 MK2 that I physically watched it work. I set it up and plugged into my computer, opened the file in CorelDraw X6 to cut and I keep getting "error message 1 Instruction not recognized" on display.
I called Graphtec and they said to download the latest version of Cutting Master 3 which I did. They also said do not load drivers? Still getting the same message. Replaced USB cable with a brand new one.
Any help, Thank You.
Mike
Anyone from Graphtec that has seen this before???

tbullo

Superunknown
I may be wrong, but I think cutting master 3 will not work with fc7000. I think you need cutting master 2. I remember trying this years ago and it didn't work. Either that or make sure you have latest firmware and the right plotter is called out in the list.