• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Feedback on a logo

WCSign

So here is my render assuming that you have a customer who "knows exactly what he wants it to say" and you HAVE to use that plug.

attachment.php

Attachments

• S&M-ELECTRIC.jpg
    S&M-ELECTRIC.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 101

visual800

when someone doesnt want their logo creatively designed they are telling you in so many words walk away or do the same thing they have, this could be a cool logo but as it is it sucks UNLESS you would like ot do a side by side and win him over and get rid of the bar underneath

Attachments

• S&M-ELECTRIC.jpg
    S&M-ELECTRIC.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 107

Marco

John was heading in best direction, although I consider having "Electric" larger font and rest of that s&m, blah blah smaller font.

John Butto

noted

Exactly. When something is that simple it's fairly easy to say a lot of things look just like it. It's a couple of letters with an ampersand overlay.
With that broad of thinking it also looks exactly like all of these....

Does this also go for shapes or just for letters with ampersand, or is that to broad of thinking.

Attachments

• shapelike.jpg
    shapelike.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 98