• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Feel free to direct any questions about VMP or its modules to me.

shaunmorrell

Hi guys

Feel free to direct any questions about VMP or its modules to me.

Thanks,

Shaun Morrell
FUTURE CORPORATION LTD

jscarl

Shaun

Hello Shaun; Glad to see you here. You sure have been a help to many of us in the past. Keep up the good work. :thumb:

Decal_Designs

Demo

Hi Shaun,

I just ordered the demo Cd's.
I can't wait to try them out.
How long might it be before I get them?

Thanks

Techman

contact info...

How about an email address so we can chat about some issues rather than post them here?

Thank you

PICKLEMAN

Hi Shaun,
I am interested in purchasing VMP. Please advise as to the best course to follow.

Thanks,
Dan In VA (Pickleman)
Basic Signs

shaunmorrell

Please call 1-888-291-1336 for US sales and for a direct conversation you can reach me at:

shaunmorrell@future-1.com

Thanks,

PICKLEMAN

Shaun,
Thanks for the speedy reply and information. I look forward to conducting business with you and Future-1 Corp.

Dan in VA
Basic Signs (aka. Pickleman)

datcat

Newby's Opinion

I haven't even recieved my cutter yet but I've been playing with the demo version and I am impressed with all you get with this software and how easy it is to use. I can't imagine what the "big dogs" would have that would make their software so much more valuable than this.
:thankyou: