• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fellers Catalog Drinking Game?

Letterbox Mike

I'm guessing something to the effect of everytime you see a Frank pic you have to do a shot or something? if so, I'm pretty sure everyone playing would pass out well before getting to the end of the catalog.

petepaz

you might not make it out of the wrap vinyl section in the first 5 pages if that's the way it works

njshorts

I'm guessing something to the effect of everytime you see a Frank pic you have to do a shot or something? if so, I'm pretty sure everyone playing would pass out well before getting to the end of the catalog.

by page 22, we all die of alcohol poisoning.

Jillbeans

Sounds like fun to me.
I say it's either the Frank pix or the number of times Bleeding Cowboys is used.
Love....Jill

SolitaryT

Our "official" rules, and granted we're in Alaska where there's not much else to do, is that you close your eyes, open the catalog to a random page, and then take a drink for each picture of Frank Fellers you see on the page. We talked to our rep, and we've tried to talk her into talking Frank Fellers himself into coming up here so we can take him fishing... no luck so far. She hasn't even met him yet, and she works for him!

10sacer

Wow... when I lived in Fairbanks we just used to go hunting moose with our SAAB. Moose always won...

SolitaryT

Wish I could make it to the Nor'easter, but I, sigh... that's 4 time zones away. However, any and all are welcome to come up here and go fishing. (Don't have much moose down in these parts.)

njshorts

Wish I could make it to the Nor'easter, but I, sigh... that's 4 time zones away. However, any and all are welcome to come up here and go fishing. (Don't have much moose down in these parts.)

too bad it's an expensive trip, i'd be up for it!

Mike F

Never heard of that one, but I do have a good one for Super Mario Bros. 3 that me and my sister made up. I doubt any of you old heads play video games though.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Our "official" rules, and granted we're in Alaska where there's not much else to do, is that you close your eyes, open the catalog to a random page, and then take a drink for each picture of Frank Fellers you see on the page. We talked to our rep, and we've tried to talk her into talking Frank Fellers himself into coming up here so we can take him fishing... no luck so far. She hasn't even met him yet, and she works for him!

My buddy was drinking at a tradeshow and he was going to go take his cowboy hat and run off with it, I talked him out of it and he ended up coming out to drink with us and sent us a real nice Stetson hat and we sent him a big bottle of Patron. I used to not like him but he is actually a pretty cool guy. Little ego problem but he does have one of the biggest supply shops out there.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Never heard of that one, but I do have a good one for Super Mario Bros. 3 that me and my sister made up. I doubt any of you old heads play video games though.

Yeah right I just got my new NCAA 12 college football for X360!!

SignaramaFL

njshorts - same here :( but hey maybe we can have a Southern area one... or even a fl one?? I think there are enough of florida'ers!!!

And Mike F. haha didn't know 22 was old ;) and I love that game!!!