• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fellers Escalade/"Sharpie" Lamberghini

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Fellers sells the art used to create the escalade graphics. It's on a DVD call Tattoo The Wrap Collection. Not sure of anywhere else that sells it though.

formanek

Fellers sells the art used to create the escalade graphics. It's on a DVD call Tattoo The Wrap Collection. Not sure of anywhere else that sells it though.

Not true. The Tattoo Wrap Collection I have as I thought the same thing. It is a bunch of skulls, tattoo'd women, etc... in line art. I wasted $150 for it.

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
The lambo is completely different than the fellers wrap ... the fellers wrap is just clipart florish elements thrown all together ... the lambo job was designed with every bit of that car in mind ... you can tell by how it outlines the handles, flows along the bottoms of the doors takes in to account subtle body changes and elements such as the wheel wells, air intake vents and ridge lines on the top of the vehicle.

Sadly, if you want that lambo's effect for a wrap ... either expect to draw that sucker out by hand and spend some time tweaking to do the same thing ... or hire out the most anal retentive designer who will probably take a week to draw then tweak to that specific body type. otherwise just do what fellers did and clipart bash a wrap together add a few larger elements and call it a day.

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
load the image into Photoshop, delete the template, send to illy, use live trace and create your vector art?

Alright ... i missed that one ... for the love of science ... live trace is not that good. Inkscape uses an open source trace program that is about 10 times more accurate than live trace and you won't get any of the little chunky edges that live trace likes to throw out since it will literally trace a square pixel in probably the most inefficient way ... hell photoshop is better at doing paths than illustrator ... all you need to do is make a selection of your design, make a working path and boom export and your done.

live trace ... makes me want to drive to adobe and hit someone with an idiot stick.