• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fellers not longer offering 10 yd pricing on vinyl

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
If this is hitting your wallet, I think it's time to raise your prices.

Every dollar I spend that I don't need to hits my wallet. Now I'm not going to waste time worrying about saving scrap, but 30 mins in researching pricing may save $10-$25 per roll. Not a lot when it's a one time thing but times that over how ever many rolls you order in a year and that 30 min investment starts to pay off!

Once I year I shop insurance rates, phone bill, internet bill, cable bill... in just a hour making a few calls, I can save $1000+ over the year just threatening to disconnect.

mackenzieGRAPHICS

I'm not sure if they deliver to you, but you could try contacting someone with Polymershapes. We will often go through them for partial rolls and they're always helpful with providing samples, if you're ever in need or want to try a new product.

seyemon63

They will, that's why you got the price you did. Orafol used to sell 10yard rolls to fellers now they don't, so you are paying for the processing time to roll it down for you.

Fellers buys 50 yd rolls from Oracal. They roll down from those. Fellers is struggling a bit so have cut out some discounts to make up for it. They also eliminated 20 or so outside Reps

MikePro

check with cheetahwrap.com, will accurately reflect what brands (3M, Avery) that fellers cycles the most and will sell you yd, 10yd, 25yd options. ...oracal, however, is no longer on that list.

149motorsports

Fellers buys 50 yd rolls from Oracal. They roll down from those. Fellers is struggling a bit so have cut out some discounts to make up for it. They also eliminated 20 or so outside Reps

I guess thats why my rep never called me back last week. May have gotten the Ax from Frankie :(

S'N'S

Wow, Oracal over here in Australia, 10meters of 630mm wide is $96.35 Aus or roughly $75 USD ...... :(