• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fellers

I called Fellers today to place an order and Frank Fellers himself picked up the call and took my order. To me that says a lot about his work ethic and I'm now impressed with their customer service.

petepaz

over the years i have heard quite a few people express their unhappiness with fellers but we have been buying from them for about 15 years and overall always had good service. they have a location that is about 20min from where we are now and sometimes i get orders same day. i have had returns for getting the wrong item and they just issue a call tag for pick up and ship the correct item out.

S11930

maybe

Maybe Frank is answering the phones to figure out why he lost some clients by going in the Wrap business. When your competitors don't do banner sewing and you are the only one continue sewing banners. I don't know if he knows by not sewing banners he has placed himself in the same boat as every other sign supplier ie grimco, advantage, harbor, pioneer to name a few. Every supplier has a specialty what does Fellers have. Frank should ask the customers that when they call and speak to him.

daenterpri

I called Fellers today to place an order and Frank Fellers himself picked up the call and took my order. To me that says a lot about his work ethic and I'm now impressed with their customer service.

I actually like Fellers, but I'll bet you didn't actually talk to Frank. There is a guy that answers the phones named Frank, that sounds just like the owner Frank. But if you ask him, it's not really him. Fellers has been pretty decent with me though. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that the real Frank did actually take calls from time to time.

Jackpine

"but I'll bet you didn't actually talk to Frank". I'll bet he did talk with Frank because I have many times. He does answer the phone. In the beginning of Fellers Frank would answer as he was sewing blank banners from his garage. That was when he was AmericanBan and sold banner cal vinyl.

CSOCSO

I don't hate paint, I just overlay it.
I met him and SEMA last year. You can't miss him. very tall guy and a huge hat. lol
He was nice and recognized our logo from instagram.

Chad.

Not to drum up an older thread but one of my goals this year is to show more gratitude and make sure the people that take care of us are acknowledged for their service.

For YEARS i avoided them like the plague. I had heard chatter of bad experiences and let that force me into staying away. I am also a big advocated of supporting local small business. About 2 years ago i received a call from a local fellers rep ... i hesitantly had him come by and it has been excellent for our business and bottom line.

Donny is FANTASTIC and checks in or stops by at least twice a month and brings samples, and updates discounts we have earmarked in the catalog. We're lucky to have a Fellers warehouse about 10 miles away as they stock a slew of different materials, colors, and most importantly tools. The warehouse attendant lets me "go shopping" and knows i have back issues so always loads the media into our truck.

I wish i had "let them in" years ago and hope they stay put for years to come!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I wish he'd answer my phone call, I need to talk to him.

Why do you need to speak with the owner of the company ?? He has many many competent people working for him, with many special people to help specific/special needs. If you call and ask for him, he will either answer or return your call, if he's busy. He is good about those kinda things.

Brink

I have had a guy named Frank answer the phone a few times when calling Fellers. He was not Frank Fellers though. Don't assume that just because the guy who answers says "Feller's, this is Frank speaking" that it's Frank Fellers.

CanuckSigns

Am I missing something? Frank Fellers owns a sign supply company, why are you surprised when he occasionally answers the phone? It's not like you called Microsoft and got Bill Gates...