• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fence Mesh Vinyl

Artworks

Artworks
Can anyone tell me which manufacturers make the the Vinyl Mesh Material for fences? Can it be printed on the Latex or is it UV only? I would like to get a roll of it and print some samples for our stores.

Thanks in advance!

Andy D

You mean mesh banner material? Everyone sells it, just make sure it comes with a protective liner
to keep the ink from messing up your printer. It can be printed UV, Latex, and Solvent.

Artworks

Artworks
You mean mesh banner material? Everyone sells it, just make sure it comes with a protective liner
to keep the ink from messing up your printer. It can be printed UV, Latex, and Solvent.

I have seen the mesh vinyl from Fellers but it only specifies for 8 - 10 oz mesh. I have seen some samples of mesh that appear to be really thick mesh and that is what I was hoping to get. Something very durable.

AaronSSsignsKC

Pay attention to the whole pattern in the mesh as well as the oz some have a smaller hole pattern and catch more air but have better print quality. But some mesh like ultra flex has bigger holes and a lighter mesh can take more of a beating but does not print as well. good luck!

Andy D

I think 10oz is pretty much standard, I haven't ever seen mesh
that is quit a bit thicker than that. Also, thicker doesn't equate longer
lasting, a high quality 10 oz banner with a high strand count will outlast
a cheap 15oz banner every time. The extra weight of the thicker banner actually
works against it by tearing out the grommets.

DirtyD

NGlantz - BeMesh - Printed (2) 60" x 65' on it and turned out great - they got attached at a train-yard on a walkover type of bridge

-Customer Install-

Attachments

• IMG_0407 (1).jpg
    IMG_0407 (1).jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 148