• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

file upload via webpage

Todds

What are you using to allow customers to upload files via your website? Are you requiring userid/password for access? Any hints, links, code, or suggestions would be very helpful.

Thanks.

artist4christ

I built a web ftp system, that allows me an dmy clients to upload and manage files.

There is a ton of information out there for this sort of stuff.

The only thing I can recommend is find out what control you have over your server. If you are using a dedicated server or run your own then it is fairly easy to do. With PHP using a shared host getting around the restrictions in the .ini file can be a little tough.

Best way to find info is to google the code language and what you want it to do.

for example PHP(this needs to be in all caps) and file uploader, the all caps specifies that you want to look for search results involving that language

BobbyFosson

Awesome resource here

Simple one I wrote a long while back that requires visitor to supply a password (that is provided to them via email or phone) and they can upload into 1 of 3 different directories on the server... Documents, Common Files, Images
Link