• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fill for a Graphic

captainron19

I have a graphic (see attached) that I am preparing to cut out. Will be weeding out all of the white area so pretty much just the outline of the graphic remains.

I need to export to a jpg in order to show a proof. Using Flexi how can I have a fill of the red color for this graphic. When I imported the EPS from my library and chose fill it just makes the edges red but I want the area in betweek the cuts filled also... confusing?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 96
not sure if this is what you are wanting to do but if you select it, go to bitmap, vectorize>bezier it will trace the image. Then take the traced image uncompound it, assign the color red and I think you will have what you were asking for.

captainron19

Actually I just just got it. I exported from flexi as an EPS and opened in Corel Draw and was able to fill in the area needed with that method. Attached it what I was looking to accomplish

Attachments

• new.jpg
    new.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 82

Neon RTG

Combine

Some how you should be able to combined the shapes.... along the same lines of how you fill 2 circles to create the letter ''O''

Also searching through the help that came with the software might help.

Remember, Sign software does not do the work for you, you need to know how to work with your choice of software, in order to get the outcome you are looking for.

Importing & exporting is always an option, like you did. Although, you should really learn how to use your sign software.