Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fireman's Graphic

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by MeritSigns, May 22, 2008.

1. MeritSigns

MeritSigns New Member

May 6, 2008
    Hey all, been lurking here for a little while and finally need some help. I am looking for a fireman's graphic. I'm not looking for anything custom, actually I was hoping to find something that was a royalty-free stock image similar to what you would find at istockphoto.com. This would be digitally reproduced so I'm not restricted by colors or fades. Any suggestions on where I might look?

Tags:
  2. Shovelhead

Shovelhead Major Contributor

Dec 5, 2003
  3. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
  4. theskipman_98

theskipman_98 Member

May 14, 2007
    try the MM's at the bottom of the page

5. SignTech

SignTech Guest

Firemans's graphic.

You'll have to expand on that .......... could be many different things.

Graphic exchange I believe is not allowed however.

6. MeritSigns

MeritSigns New Member

May 6, 2008
    Thanks for the links. I had already looked through the links at the bottom of the page. Good stuff to be found in there and I'm sure I can use those links in the future, just not for this job.

I am not looking for anything real specific, just a fireman related graphic that has that "cool" look to it. The clip art I have found so far is just basic or else it looks too much like a cartoon. This is the closest I've found to what they want. These guys want something that would look a little more edgy. I think I might have to direct 'em towards something custom. Thanks again!

7. rcook99

rcook99 Very Active Member

May 25, 2006
    NE
  8. MeritSigns

MeritSigns New Member

May 6, 2008
    rcook99, you rock!!! that is exactly what I was looking for. I did a little digging and found GreatDaneGraphics.com collaborated to put those art packages together. Their site has the individual graphics for sale without having to purchase the whole package. Thanks a bunch!!!