• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fireman's Graphic

MeritSigns

Hey all, been lurking here for a little while and finally need some help. I am looking for a fireman's graphic. I'm not looking for anything custom, actually I was hoping to find something that was a royalty-free stock image similar to what you would find at istockphoto.com. This would be digitally reproduced so I'm not restricted by colors or fades. Any suggestions on where I might look?

S

SignTech

Firemans's graphic.

You'll have to expand on that .......... could be many different things.

Graphic exchange I believe is not allowed however.

MeritSigns

Thanks for the links. I had already looked through the links at the bottom of the page. Good stuff to be found in there and I'm sure I can use those links in the future, just not for this job.

I am not looking for anything real specific, just a fireman related graphic that has that "cool" look to it. The clip art I have found so far is just basic or else it looks too much like a cartoon. This is the closest I've found to what they want. These guys want something that would look a little more edgy. I think I might have to direct 'em towards something custom. Thanks again!

MeritSigns

Try these guys out, I am not sure if you can buy one at a time but I have seen these as a good friend of mine has the whole collection.

http://www.smartdesigns.com/html/artwork/dgc.htm
rcook99, you rock!!! that is exactly what I was looking for. I did a little digging and found GreatDaneGraphics.com collaborated to put those art packages together. Their site has the individual graphics for sale without having to purchase the whole package. Thanks a bunch!!!