• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

first post...and a doosie

graphix916

Hi all, new to the forum and what a day.I bought a used VJ1604 that reads cpu error (35) when I turn it on.Any help would be greatly appriciated. also any good techs or help in the sacramento area? thanks, john

MacDaddy

Was it working when you first looked at it? Did this error present itself after shipping to you? What does the previous owner have to say about this? Give me the history of the machine.

graphix916

the PO said he replaced a ribbon cable at the main bd. I'll check all connections in the am. thanks, I'll keep you posted

graphix916

Thanks for the warm welcome. I checked all the connections at the ribbon cables and couldn't find anything loose-off or anything strange. I called cal graphics to see about getting a tech out. Has anyone delt with them or have a tech in the sacramento area. thanks again for the welcome and help. john

S

Sign-Man Signs

Thanks for the warm welcome. I checked all the connections at the ribbon cables and couldn't find anything loose-off or anything strange. I called cal graphics to see about getting a tech out. Has anyone delt with them or have a tech in the sacramento area. thanks again for the welcome and help. john

Cal Graph is a major rip off when it comes to billing. Try the techs at Sign Warehouse. We having them work on our Mutoh next week as soon as they clean up the hurricane mess. Very reasonable on labor prices.