• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

first post...and a doosie

graphix916

well we had the main board changed out and got rid of the cpu error. lines are clear and we did a full charge(sub fill) and Now I have only cyan coming out.(head is clean)dampners seem to be sucking air at the head nipple(no pun intended) looks like dampners are due. any suggestions. thanks

graphix916

I'm now getting a IP error and I,ve checked the IP in the printer and computer and it should see each other.....ping failed with error code 1231...HELP

graphix916

ok, after a mini charge and ahalf dozen strong cleanings I now have all but black is about 30%. keep cleaning? still now connection between printer and computer.... just printing pallets as tests.

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
There is a little clip that holds the head in the home position. If that clip gets bent so the head cant go all the way to the home position, it will give you an error. Pull the cover off and put a wedge in the cover limit switch. Adjust the clip so that it will hold the head in the home position(bend it up or down very carefully.). Test it several times before reassembling.

Welcome from OK

OK, so this may become a problem in some future time. It is something you should be at least aware of.