• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

First Vinyl Job

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunlocators

Well it was done for my self just got a cutter. I am a fishing guide and some of my boat factory decals were scratched up and peeling so I peeled everything off the boat and trailer fenders that were on it and prepped for vinyl. Decided I would do a little cutting to advertise my guide business.
I did all the vinyl on the boat and fenders Nothing fancy but I think its clean enough.

Attachments

• boatvinyl1.jpg
    boatvinyl1.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 70
  • boatvinyl2.jpg
    boatvinyl2.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 66
  • boatvinyl3.jpg
    boatvinyl3.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 66
  • boatvinyl4.jpg
    boatvinyl4.jpg
    234.1 KB · Views: 74
  • boatvinyl5.jpg
    boatvinyl5.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 62

JR's

do you have hot spot you can give me. I have a GPS so you can give me your numbers.

this way I wont have to hirer a fishing Gide, because thy are expensive. and all thy are doing is fishing. I could do that my self.

Shovelhead

do you have hot spot you can give me. I have a GPS so you can give me your numbers.

this way I wont have to hirer a fishing Gide, because thy are expensive. and all thy are doing is fishing. I could do that my self.

+1

:wine-smi:

gunlocators

So,, you are not a sign maker?

But you made your vinyl replacement own parts?

Thats correct just playing around with the sign making may actually start doing some small stuff when not guiding. I bought a sign cutter because I have 4 guide boats and the quotes I got was around $500-$700 each so since I am pretty PC savvy I figured I would buy a cutter and do my own.

Status
Not open for further replies.