• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flash on iPad's and iPhones?

CES020

Just to quote that in the context it was written :

Microsoft recently examined 97,000 web sites, and discovered that 62% of them use Flash, but many of those need it only to display ads. Furthermore, a large number of Flash-using sites fall back to HTML5 if the user’s browser doesn’t support it.

Joe Diaz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxJmXfl4VpE&feature=player_embedded

It's a stupid move on MS part. They are trying to push this Metro UI but it lacks the functionality of "classic" Windows desktop. They will quickly find that their users will abandon this way of navigating their computer when the want to run their non metro supported applications and browse the internet in it's entirety. We know the hardware can handle it. Because other browsers can be seen running flash on the same OS. So really they are essentially shooting themselves in the foot here. I was actually looking forward to Metro, but not if it's useless for many of the things I enjoy doing on my PCs.