• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi 8.1 and Windows 10 x64 (It works!)

Arstron

When the Windows 7 preview was released I played around and was able to get Flexi 8.1 running just fine on it, mostly. It did take some time to get some plotter drivers that worked so I had to use an extra machine ripping. This is about the Windows 10 x64 preview though, but before I get started I do not recommend using this in a production environment, I am using this on a extra gaming laptop that I use just for testing. So far I am really happy with Windows 10 and have had very few issues with games or production workloads (Flexi, Photoshop/Illustrator, premier, Muse, etc). Anyone else that is trying Windows 10 and has Flexi 8.1 let us know how it is working for you.

The Installation was very easy, I installed everything but the samples and everything just works. I have only been using Flexi on this system for a day, but so far I haven't found any problems. I did download a newer Sentinel Driver thinking that I would need it, however I never installed it. It just works, like it did on wonderful XP. :cool:

shibby

I tried Flexi 10.0.1 on the technical preview of Windows 10 on a virtual partition, so far the thing won't even launch. Says I'm missing a .dll file, (an error I never got on the Windows 7 virtual machine I use for production) even though I installed it just the same. Tried troubleshooting it by running in compatibility mode and still won't launch. I'll suppose I'll wait a bit and see if this is just a bug.