• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi 8.5 starter run ok with vista?

DrJ2vinyl

Win sum loose sum
i have a new laptop and it has vista, before i install does flexi 8.5 starter run ok with vista? and what about photoshop and coral, i heard vista has issues with large programs such as these. your thoughts please thanks

SignBurst PCs

Flexi 8.5 should be fine
Photoshop CS3 and CS4 are good
Corel X3 SP2 and X4 are good

On a laptop doesn't sound like much fun unless you are working with smaller files though.

bbeens

Note: CS4 requires Vista Home Premium or greater. I got caught by that, took MS 3 weeks to send the update.

Bryan

bbeens

Casey-

Home Basic. I got an error when installing CS4 saying it required Home Premium or better. After the upgrade the install went through fine. I saw some docs from Adobe's page stating such.

Enjoying the miserable Utah 'spring' weather. Not terribly happy myself. I am planning on camping this weekend. It might be chilly. Goblin Valley is an amazing place no matter the weather.

Bryan

SignBurst PCs

I am enjoying it actually. I grew up here and enjoy having "seasons". Arizona was just one long season.

I don't know that I will be camping yet, but I have been out fly-fishing every weekend for the last 6 weeks.