• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi and seamless texture tiles???

CSOCSO

I don't hate paint, I just overlay it.
Can you guys help me? I need to print a pattern on the full roll without any gaps. Is there a way to crate a 60x60 inch pattern and repeat it for 1800 inches? I really don't want to create and save a file thats nearly 2000 inches. We managed to do this on onyx with epson machine but that's giving us bending so we need to use flexi and mutoh.
Thanks

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I can't guarantee that it will work in your setup but you should be able to set it up in Production Manager with one 60" x 60" pattern set to repeat thirty times with no gap between repeats. Then the question is: Will your Mutoh print 1800 inches (150 feet) without drifting off track?

CSOCSO

I hope so. Never used the mutoh nor the flexi. We did print a full roll on the guys epson. And i also print full rolls on my roland. But i just realized this guy doesnt even have a take up reel on is mutoh :/

CSOCSO

my roland is only 54" wide. the epson is 60. but it's out of warranty and it prints bad ( banding) but i got a very good color out of it and it prints without gaps but he doesn't want to fix the machines for thousands of dollars to print my wrap. He uses that machine for banners where you can not really see the banding. He has another machine (mutoh) which he uses for wraps but i need to get the color right ( grayscale print without green or red hue) and also need to figure out the way to print without gap