• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Flexi Cloud Will Not Run/Start

David40

I have several versions of Flexi Sign on my computer. It's easier to keep the old version running than it is to try to transfer the configurations to the newer versions.
I went to start the earliest version of Flexi Cloud I have installed and it won't start. When I double click the icon I get the hour glass for a few seconds and then nothing.
Has anyone else encountered this or know how to fix it?
Thanks

jimdtg

Check your Task Manager to see of there has active app.exe or not. If it was there, try to end task all of them and launch program again.

David40

What version - does it have a dongle and or need internet connection
Well, I do have a dongle for the later versions, but I do seem to recall needing to be connected to the Internet for the Cloud version to phone home for verification. I thought I tried it while connected but maybe I should try again.
I think it's v 11.1987

FrankW

Could be that the settings-file is corrupted. Try to reset to the factory settings with the Preferences-Manager.

David40

Could be that the settings-file is corrupted. Try to reset to the factory settings with the Preferences-Manager.
I messed it up good. I started fooling around with the license manager and somehow managed to associate it with the dongle, but now if I try to undo it the manage wants to remove the dongle license completely off the computer. I may just abandon the older version an try to migrate the settings, etc to the newer versions.

FrankW

I messed it up good. I started fooling around with the license manager and somehow managed to associate it with the dongle, but now if I try to undo it the manage wants to remove the dongle license completely off the computer. I may just abandon the older version an try to migrate the settings, etc to the newer versions.

I havent meant the licence manager. It is the preference-manager to reset the settings.