• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

flexi crash

kaybob22

Can anyone help me? My Flexi keeps crashing. Remote starts flashing and the computer tells me "Production MFC Application has encountered a problem and needs to close. There was a guy in tech support at Flexi who was able to help (and was very nice). I don't know what he did, but he was able to fix the problem. Got promoted. Gone from tech support. No one else there is able to figure the problem out. Darnell (the head of tech support) is like the Wizard of Oz. You can't get him. Does anyone know what is happening. I have unplugged from the internet cause it appears that Microsoft doesn't like Flexi. But the problem is still there. Anyone?

kaybob22

I run Windows XP. The dongle is connected, and I have cleared the preferences. Just about all my files are either PSD's, JPEG's or IA's. I rarely have Flexi files. My version of Flexi is 7.6v2. I did google the error message and found plenty of users with the problem on a variety of different software. One site offered several different patches/software for the problem. I have sent up flares to Flexi (late last night), and will be on the phone to them this morning. Before I use any random patch, I wanna find out what they say. And hey, thanks for all the help from everyone on Signs 101. I just found ya'll in the last few days. Can't tell you how much I enjoy the site, and community. Kay

kaybob22

Just wanted to say that my problem ended up being a computer problem rather than a Flexi problem. Also wanted to say that Tech Support was very helpful. We had always referred to Darnell (the head of Tech Support) as the Wizard of Oz cause it was hard to get an audience. But I want to say that we got two different calls from Darnell trying to help us. After a lot of wrangling we are up and running again. Just wanted to do a little shout out on their behalf. k