• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi error "failed to load plugin module" due to Avast antivirus software

stuartf

Merchant Member
Some Flexi users are experiencing a situation where AVAST antivirus software is deleting some Flexi files. If this has happened to you, there are two ways to fix it:
• Find Avast Virus Chest (open Avast and go to Statistics/Component Status/Virus Chest). Look for any files in Virus Chest that have path for SAi Production Suite. Right Click on the file and then click on Restore and Add to Exclusion.
• If restoring doesn’t work than you will need to go to saicloud.com, download and reinstall software.

Andy D

I used to swear by Avast, but it started to get buggy and seemed to slow
down my computer... Anybody else notice this?

Techman

avast is turning into bloatware. They just can't stand it. Just like the old Zone alarm firewall. It was a great firewall but got so bloated the geeks walked away from it. Followed the same path as norton and macafee.. Losers..

Andy D

avast is turning into bloatware. They just can't stand it. Just like the old Zone alarm firewall. It was a great firewall but got so bloated the geeks walked away from it. Followed the same path as norton and macafee.. Losers..

I thought this was case, but wasn't sure.
What (hopefully free) anti-virus program do you like Techman?
I'm using Window's Defender right now at the house and it seems to work fine,
but my real protection is having a clone backup of my hard drive.

WildWestDesigns

but my real protection is having a clone backup of my hard drive.

A disk clone is not really a backup solution.

Typically clones are one time operations to migrate from one hard drive to another.

Backups are usually reoccurring. Not in all instances, but in most.

Backups you can also keep several versions (which is what I used to do when I ran Windows directly installed, one version as a fresh install with none of my apps installed, and one version with all my apps installed, and a third version that was setup incrementally).