• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi Font Question.

cOrKinSA

I just recieved FlexiSign Pro to add to my laptop and noticed Eurostile was not a font on it. So I went back to my Desktop and did a search to see what folders it would be in. when I found it in the C:\Program Files\FlexiSIGN-PRO 7.6v2\Program\fonts I noticed SOME fonts without an extension that I never used. Well that promted me back to looking in the same folder on my laptop and found ALL the fonts in that same folder folder without extensions. Thinking it was my lack of knowledge for installations I took a drive to my friends Sign shop and found his folder with the same unknown font extension. Am I missing something here?
:help:

gROUND cHUCK

What was the unknown extension?

For the ones that you can't see the extension,
Open up "My Computer" and from the top menu click on tools/Folder Options.
Then click on the View tab, scroll down to "Hide extentions for known filetypes."
and make sure it's not checked. See if that helps......

cOrKinSA

The versions of flexi have been activated. Thats what confuses me.
As far as the folder option settings, That was one of the first things I did to try and figure out what extensions they were but there was no ".xxx" type and non of them opened when I added the common ".TTF" or ".FON".

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I double clicked one and it launched Adobe Illustrator CS2. I then opened one in Wordpad and the header is the same or similar to an Illustrator AI or EPS file followed by copyright information about the font. It then shifts to machine code.

My guess is that these are fonts licensed for limited use only with Flexi from one or more of the major type manufacturers.

Last edited:

lilb93

If you have Flexi pro there should be a font disc that you can load. There are a ton of them on it.. It will say fonts and graphics.