• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi for two printers and cutters?

Jasmin

Founder
Hi! I have my HP latex 115 print and cut equipment hooked up to my computer and flexi. I am purchasing another print and cut combo, can I use it with the same flexi program and computer? Any issues that can occur?

balstestrat

Problem Solver
That license is probably limited to only certain HP printers and just one printer at a time... You will have to pay to upgrade.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
I run two HP 315s using the flexiprint that comes with them and you cannot run them on the same PC. I use two PCs, works well for an instant backup if one PC goes down. I backup each computer to the other. I have Flexipro installed on both, with the key in one of them. I never need the flexipro the other, but if I did, take the key out of the other and it's up and running.

Chris-H

How so? Usually it's limited to one only.
In Production Manager in the top right corner, below the file icon, there should be an option to Add Device. If you have multiple printers or plotters running through a switch, you should be able to shuffle through them in Production Manager.

balstestrat

Problem Solver
In Production Manager in the top right corner, below the file icon, there should be an option to Add Device. If you have multiple printers or plotters running through a switch, you should be able to shuffle through them in Production Manager.
And when you try that on OPs bundled HP flexi you will notice it won't let you print simultaneously to over 1 printer..
Won't even allow adding anything else than L115 and L315 now that I checked. (22 seems to be for L700 as well)

Chris-H

And when you try that on OPs bundled HP flexi you will notice it won't let you print simultaneously to over 1 printer..
Won't even allow adding anything else than L115 and L315 now that I checked. (22 seems to be for L700 as well)
You are right. I completely forgot I had gotten rid of that version because of that issue. Sorry!