• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi investment...

Carl Crabtree

We're big signlab advocates, but we've been with them since the early '90s, so the program is second nature to us. Signlab has come a long way and is continuing to improve with each version. I feel it is easier to learn and is more intuitive than flexi.

copperheadsigns

Using global cleanup solutions is very much like making a photocopy of a photocopy of a photocopy. Every time one does it, one gets further away from the original artwork. Using manual editing on individual segments or sections of a path is not only more accurate but also allows one to interpret both artistically and technically what is there and to be able to compensate for distortions in artwork.

technical term is "generational loss," I believe

iSign

my non technical term is:
"a copy of a scan of a wrinkled business card logo that went through the wash in my jeans pocket" :smile:

rollerchicken

I use Illy and Flexi. Depending on what I am doing, sometimes it is far more quick to do all the foundation vector work in Flexi and then export to Illy. In Illy, I will set up cutlines and adust the colors. I do all my print work thru Illy and cut stuff thru Flexi.