• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi is eating up memory till it PUKES!!!!!!

Glad to see I am not the only one with this problem, seems after I make carbon fibre fills with lots of gradients it slows wayyy down, somwtimes taking miutes just to move a object around screen. :/

CASPAR

If you have an extra hard drive installed in your pc do this: 1. right click on my computer then left click properties, then advanced, then settings under performance, then change under virtual memory, then select no paging file for your current drive letter then click set. Now select the spare hard drive letter and then click custom setting, in the initial size put 1 & 1/2 times the amount of ram you have i.e. 1 gig of ram would be 1536 in the initial size field, then in the max field put 41/2 times in that one wich would be 4608 for a gig of memory. Then click set and then ok, ok, ok. Now click Ctrl Alt Delete bring up Task manager then click tab on performance and RUN FLEXI and see if she PUKES then!! I doubt it!! Also remember for every App you have running in Bkgrnd that is maximized uses valuable memory, so just minimize those BUT MAINLY now that you have done this TIP watch how things FLY............Hope this helps........Any Questions FEEL FREE to ASK.....