• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

flexi starter 8.6

sign painter

hey guys, i have flexi starter, and there is no weld option so i have to design in my sign lab weld it ind then import as eps into flexi starter to cut. i only use this for my plotter for simple cut vinyl only. any suggestions would be gretly helpfull.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Need more info.
What is your question?
Will signlab run your plotter?
Is there an issue with what you are doing now?

wayne k
guam usa

sign painter

the question here is how do you make script letters cut without cutting into other letters you usually weld them so the tails dont cut in the letter next to them. flexi starter does not have this feature. is there another way? i use 2 different computers and 3 machines. and 2 people. so signlab is on one computer running 2 machines and small plotter on other computer. may be need to get another signlab program? but like some of the features in flexi. i have flexi 7.5 pro but it cant drive my gx300 cant install driver for it. if some one knows how to install the driver that would be great.

amy s.

hey guys, i have flexi starter, and there is no weld option so i have to design in my sign lab weld it ind then import as eps into flexi starter to cut. i only use this for my plotter for simple cut vinyl only. any suggestions would be gretly helpfull.
I just got flexistarter and have been reading through it....there is a weld feature....check that "Help" thingy up on top. Its in one of the items listed. Actually, just rechecked, it is under the "Advanced" tab in the "cut/plot" screen.

511graphix

getting flexistarter this week. use to bridge from coreldraw to LXI but went to a 64bit window 7 machine and cant cut but $130 to be able to cut and save and open flexi files. and dont have to pay $1G for sweet deal. and it supports contour cutting. still have the XP 32bit computer with LXI as backup.. ALWAYS HAVE A BACKUP PLAN!!! LOL