• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi Starter outlines?

Lunatic Taskbar

Can you give us a bit more information, What is it you are trying to do? Are you trying to cut outlines around your existing image, or trying to create a new image to cut?

GARY CULY

SELECT THE LETTER TO BE OUTLINED then go up to TOOLS click outlines ..another box will appear on screen...select 1 outline 2 outline ,,however many you need ..enter measurement in the little boxes .check "without backing" itll be a little square thing on right,mid-way down.....click green check mark...they should be on the first one you started with if you have that featue to do it...

EXAMPLE...CHECK 2 OUTLINES ..IN FISRT BOX TYPE .250...IN NEXT BOX BELOW THAT TYPE IN .500 THEN CLICK GREEN CHECK MARK..YOU SHOULD HAVE 3 LINES NOW ON SCREEN..INNER [THEONE YOU STARTED WITH] and 2 borders around it

GARY CULY

geeze you mean they MAKE a sign program that is so low down the foodchain it cant outline? why that be bout useless wouldnt it?

GARY CULY

well i be damn imasignr ...didnt know there was such a thing ....wonner how many people got a SIGN program that dodnt outline? boy id be pizzed ..wouldnt you? .lol

Techman

corel draw with cocut pro
700 bux complete and can do anything that any sign program can do for cutting vinyl.