• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question flexie

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
What are you printing on?
I assume white vinyl

What color are the vehicles?
I took a look, seems like the colors of the vehicles are all over the map...

You don't want a big fat white border around the "logo"
If you look at my .pdf, I added a bleed so the cutter can be off a little but it keeps the outline intact but allows the "logo" to be used on any color vehicle...

Last edited:

verde

Not rick but here's why your having an issue and what I would do to get the desired outcome you want.

The logo is a mixture of raster and vector elements. This is generally not a good thing and is evident of of someone that has little to no experience with printing or production. You will run into this a lot so it's something that you need to get used to. Unless there is some circumstances out of the designers control logo's should always be vectored.

So you have two options, the first is to rebuild the logo in a true vectored format. While it might take a little bit longer on your part it will save you a lot of hassles down the road. If this is something that you are unable to do, than I would suggest you take the time to learn. If you want to take a short cut you could pay someone who knows what their doing and have them re-create it.

The other option would be to bring the logo into Flexi, select the whole logo and rasterize it. Than use the 'make transparent' tool to select the white area around the logo. Now select the logo and apply a contour cut. This cut might be a little rough but this will be the fastest easiest way yo get what you want.
thank you