• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

flexisign software

ptmaxx

Anyone know where or if its even possible to download this software for free or cheap. Need to run a roland pc 600

OldPaint

gee...did you get PC-600 for free also....what a dumb arse... you woulda been better accepted if YOU SAID.....where can i BUY an older copy of flexi......for less then what a new version costs....FREE.....IS ILLEGAL.....

ptmaxx

Wow thats not really the answer I was looking for but I guess it can be expected from some people. So ill re ask. Is it possible to BUY a copy of flexi somewhere for less the new?

graphicwarning

Wow thats not really the answer I was looking for but I guess it can be expected from some people.

I typically wouldn't comment on a statement like this, but I'm really curious what kind answer you were expecting to get, coming to a forum like this and asking where you can pirate this software illegally? And... from a company that is a merchant member here...

Did you really think that people that pay thousands of dollars for this software would tell you, where you could obtain it for free and illegally?

OldPaint

pt maxx....and what DID YOU EXPECT???? oh gee i know torrent site you can d/l it from for free???? gota love the kids today who expect everything for free.....send em ta school, give em books and they eat em or use the pages for toilet paper)))))

ptmaxx

Well jese guys im new into this and I wasn't sure if it was downloadable or not. Sorry if I steped in the wrong directio thats not what I intended to do. nor am I a kid. lol. I just purchased this machine and im just looking tor help. I dont mind paying for software I just dont want to dish out thousands as im trying to slowly upgrade as I go. Sorry again I understand

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Or if you want the power of FlexiSign you can subscribe for $50 to $60 a month rather than buy and decide later if you want to purchase a license. For details click HERE.

ptmaxx

The guy that I purchased the machine gave me flexisign 7.0 but I was having trouble installing it and now all a sudden when i put the disc in my computer I doesn't read anything. Just like the disc is blank. Not sure whats goin on

OldPaint

giving you a disc.....with flexi 7.0????? where is the HASP? if it was a "legal" version, it would have a HASP. this goes between your plotter/printer and computer. if the disc you have has a hand written with a sharpie....more in likley it is a pirated copy.......and you would need a install code/number. and if you got WINDOWS 7 or 8.....it aint gona work anyway...

ptmaxx

Ok. So now that we are this far what are my options to get this beast to print and cut. id like to get this thing up and running. I have read about RCC for colorcamm but I don't have thay either. Sorry im lacking knowledge on this as I just upgraded from a CUTTER on machine that came with its own software

nashvillesigns

Making America great, one sign at a time.
flexi software

good luck.

you'll need to break into a sign shop and steal the USB dongle that is required to run it.

ptmaxx

Im not looking to steal or break in anywhere as previously stated im looking to learn... so take ur smart *** comments and stick em where the sun dont shine. BTW thanks OldPaint ill try corel

Sign Works

If you asked nicely someone might offer to send you the Windows driver for that machine, this driver would allow you to print/cut directly out of Corel Draw or Adobe Illustrator. Keep in mind the newest driver available would only go as far as XP. Also unless you recieved User Manuals with the machine you are going to struggle using the Windows driver as you have no instructions on how to properly use the machine or set up files properly for cutting, printing spot colors, etc. I have found Flexi Pro to be the most effecient software to run a PC-600, did I mention that I have an unopened unused legal version 8 of Flexi Pro that I might be willing to part with for the right price?

Sign Works

By the way the PC-600 is in no way a plug and play device such as a desktop printer. Unless you are willing to invest countless hours and hundreds of dollars in ribbons just to familarize yourself with this machine you may never achieve acceptable results from it, most users throw in the towel before ever making any profit from these machines. Also you can literally destroy the print head just from not knowing how to properly operate the printer in the first place. Good luck in your new venture.

ddubia

As per Sign Works...

If you asked nicely someone might offer to send you the Windows driver for that machine, this driver would allow you to print/cut directly out of Corel Draw or Adobe Illustrator.

You can still download Illustrator CS2 for free from Adobe. In fact, you can get the whole Creative Suite as a legal download. Of course, there is no support nor upgrades since it's at it's "End of Life".

We use Illustrator and Photoshop CS2 at work. I downloaded them both free from Adobe so now have it at home too.

https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/entitlement/index.cfm?e=cs2_downloads

You'll have to create an Adobe ID and register.

At least it's good, legal software, not a torrent and it's free. Get the driver mentioned above and your up an running.