• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

flexisign software

ptmaxx

Wow thanks a lot to SOME of you guys. You are awesome-greatful to have people like you I will try tonight when I get home. I do have the user and set up manual so that should help the process some..
Thanks again

ptmaxx

As per Sign Works...

You can still download Illustrator CS2 for free from Adobe. In fact, you can get the whole Creative Suite as a legal download. Of course, there is no support nor upgrades since it's at it's "End of Life".

We use Illustrator and Photoshop CS2 at work. I downloaded them both free from Adobe so now have it at home too.

https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/entitlement/index.cfm?e=cs2_downloads

You'll have to create an Adobe ID and register.

At least it's good, legal software, not a torrent and it's free. Get the driver mentioned above and your up an running.

i downloaded illustrator and its asking for a serial #?

ptmaxx

I found serial number and got illustrator up and running. BUT lol I uploaded an image and when I click print nothing prints..

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Once you login to Adobe on that very same link to download CS2 products - the serial number for each one is right there next to the link to download it....

Sign Works

Now I'm confused, which program are you wanting to run this puppy out of?
Flexi or Illustrator?
Which program are you efficent in?

Sounds as though your in a frenzy and with absoloutly no knowledge of how to operate or set-up that printer you are downloading and installing everything under the sun then clicking print and hoping for results. You need to slow down and take things one step at a time, I wouldn't even turn that machine on until you get a head cleaning pen. If you have a full legal copy of flexi Pro then you have the most efficent software to run the PC-600 (that's my humble opinion). Flexi has the driver, the output profiles, the Roland spot color swatch table & the PC-600 recognizes Flexi's Contour Cut. I also feel Flexi provides more control and options of your output over using Rolands RCC or the Windows XP Driver.

ptmaxx

Now I'm confused, which program are you wanting to run this puppy out of?
Flexi or Illustrator?
Which program are you efficent in?

Sounds as though your in a frenzy and with absoloutly no knowledge of how to operate or set-up that printer you are downloading and installing everything under the sun then clicking print and hoping for results. You need to slow down and take things one step at a time, I wouldn't even turn that machine on until you get a head cleaning pen. If you have a full legal copy of flexi Pro then you have the most efficent software to run the PC-600 (that's my humble opinion). Flexi has the driver, the output profiles, the Roland spot color swatch table & the PC-600 recognizes Flexi's Contour Cut. I also feel Flexi provides more control and options of your output over using Rolands RCC or the Windows XP Driver.

well you hit the nail right on the head!!!