• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FlexiStarter Cutting Basic Fronts?

I don't think it's a weed border problem.....there is no reason for the machine to cut a weed border if there's nothing in it to weed. At any rate, just click on the advanced tab in production manager and uncheck weed border and that problem will be eliminated, so we can move on to looking for another problem.

signage

Have you tried looking at the object/text in wire frame mode to make sure it shows up and see if there is anything else on the design area?

writetoknow

Here is what's happening at this point. 1.) Resolution: the FexiStarter 7.6V2 software defaults to its own resolution even if I change the resolution display for XP. So ulitimately it does not matter if I set a higher resolution the resolution for FexiStarter software won't be effected. 2.) Thus the bottom of the window does not show when I send a project to the cutter/plotter, that is, the preview window that pops up displaying the sign/project that I will send to the project manager. I called support for FlexiStarter they were unaware that the program defaults to its own resolution? So they suggested changing the video card. 3.) After talking with support I now understand there is a send button at the bottom of the window to send the project to the manager I wasn't able to see, gee!:peace!: 4.) ok here the problem now I can get to the send button, but it does not load the project into the manager? Here is what I am doing - I send the project to the manager, but it does not receive it? So I go to add job in file and the window pops-up and I look through the files but I can't find the project anywhere? I know the cutter/plotter is working because there is a test project when I add it and make active it cuts just find.

Last edited:

writetoknow

I haven't been on the forum for a while so here is the update regarding the problem above. After many hours of tech support they have finally concluded they are baffled. Perhaps a problem with files in my computer XP. So as stated above I downloaded the trial version of Sign and Go and it works find so they are going to make me a deal on it. It time move on and get something done. I have no complaints regarding customer service from ScanVec or Desay they have been very help up to taking control of my computer. And I want to thank all of you for taking the time to try and resolve my problem.

Techman

Another really nice person who took a flogging from a non standard chinese made system..
Sorry to see it happen..