• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fn vandals!!!!!

signwizz

what is the best way or spray to take spray paint off of a vinyl sign without damaging the vinyl
thanks shane

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Is it laminated ??

If not, you have to get to it with 48 hours or the driers will practically make it impossible to remove.

Border

Need more info about vinyl type, laminated, wrap, just lettering on top of a painted vehicle or trailer???

Border

If it's still fresh, I have used rubbing alcohol to soften it up and had good results. Takes some elbow grease but doesn't ruin the vinyl or the painted substrate. All depends on how bad/heavy the vandal paint is though

Red Ball

Seasoned Citizen
Try lacquer thinner. No smoking!
Use a wiping motion and always present a clean face of your towel to the surface.
No scrubbing back and forth.
So it is, wipe, turn cloth for the next wipe.

And no smoking!

10sacer

Try this

I get it at Lowe's

Attachments

• 109493.jpg
    109493.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 44

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Train load. Just the other day, I saw one of the prettiest freight trains go by. It had so much graffiti on it, I honestly just watched them go by in amazement.

Guess they figure with all that art on 'em, they don't need to cover up the rust. They get re-painted about every two months, with a different theme and set of color combinations. :Big Laugh

signwizz

here r the before and after pics

i used good ole rapid remover and cleaned with rapid tac still has a little ghosting but it's gone

Attachments

• blue id.jpg
    blue id.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 54
  • blueid2.jpg
    blueid2.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 62