• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Foam for baseball/outfield pads?

Desert_Signs

Can anyone direct me where to find this stuff? It's 3" thick, 48x96 sheet. I can find a lot of folks selling the completed panels, but I need just the foam. My google-fu is letting me down today.

Thanks!

Desert_Signs

Can you be a little more specific ??

I don't know what else? It's a foam that's about 3" thick, not really soft, but not really hard either. It needs to be in pieces 48x96", or able to be cut down to that.

One place listed that they used 1.5# 3" urethane foam, but I can't seem to find anything. I did check the ads on the side of google, but they all seem to focus on furniture foam.

Thanks!

Locals Find!

If you call any foam manufacturer they should be able to get you the foam you need. Most advertise for furniture because, thats the most recognizable end of the business. Foam is Foam and they will know enough to help.

Your comment is sorta like a client saying "that sign shop over their advertises wraps they can't possibly make my building signage" - Kinda dumb don't you think?

petepaz

we deal with foam manufactures for the custom case inserts we die cut if you call monday and talk to ken he can probably help you or point you in the right direction
(all the guys you need to talk to are out for the jewish holiday)
973-955-4747 ex-21

CS-SignSupply-TT

signs101.com ROCKS!

we deal with foam manufactures for the custom case inserts we die cut if you call monday and talk to ken he can probably help you or point you in the right direction
973-955-4747 ex-21

petepaz, this is what I like about signs101.com! The question goes OUT, the solutions come IN! :goodpost:

Desert_Signs

973-955-4747 ex-21

Thanks! I'll call him.

Appreciate the help!