• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Foam Lettering

2B

Needing someone whom has a CNC machine that can do 1" thick foam lettering and or wood,

Have already contacted C & C Engraving unable to do it
Gemini didn't have these fonts listed as an option.

Here is what we received from the customer;

[FONT=&quot]Below are the specifications for the foam w/hard plastic overlay but please also include estimate with all wood.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Welcome To Freedom [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]14” on the capitol letters[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]10” on lower case letters[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]¾ or 1 “foam[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]White lettering[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Myriad Pro font[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The American Dream Starts Here![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]24” formed plastic letters[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]¾ or 1” foam[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Royal blue lettering[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Brush script font[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Tonyfavs

Gemini can sometimes do custom lettering you just have to call them. They will tell you what they need and who to send it to.

If not e use Fineline routing out here on LI. PM me if you want his number. He can do pretty much anything with a CNC machine.

SD&F

I can do this two different ways; HDU with triple primer coat and then sign enamel top coat or I can cut solid PVC. I would need to know the over all space you are needing to fill or how long it will be.

2B

I can do this two different ways; HDU with triple primer coat and then sign enamel top coat or I can cut solid PVC. I would need to know the over all space you are needing to fill or how long it will be.

PM sent

lexsigns

Mossburg Sign- They are in south carolina maybe? Cant find the #
Do a google search, they do all the gator foam type letters. I wouldnt use for long term outdoor or a "nice" sign. If you want sign foam and CNC machine they may not be your place

2B

Mossburg Sign- They are in south carolina maybe? Cant find the #
Do a google search, they do all the gator foam type letters. I wouldnt use for long term outdoor or a "nice" sign. If you want sign foam and CNC machine they may not be your place

This is for interior lettering, no exterior, the gator board is what is needed.

Thanks

Techman

i do foam letters and 3d items with hard plastic overlay all the time.

This is much stronger than layers of paint. It is an actual hard plastic overlay thicker than paint. Smooth and shiney. It is fully paintable all sizes and any font.

MikePro

I make reverse-channel letters with <3" HDU foam, and 1/8" painted aluminum overlay. Sexy stuff for small interior signage and saves a lotta time fabricating aluminum returns.