• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font help Please

Richard G

Well it's a wonderful day and i just can't figure this one out. thanks for the help

Attachments

• Lindstrom.jpg
    Lindstrom.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 45

Richard G

font help

J. thanks tried but the d is to short as well as other small issues. this is a real bit for this is a customer i have had for years but last Friday i lost 3 separate hard drives in the space of 14 hours and with that lost all computer file (most all some on dvd) so i have to re figure everything.. Oh well

Richard G

JBusch260,
thanks i did find it in Minon Pro bold italic is the perfect match........
thanks for your time guys
:rock-n-roll:

MtnView

J. thanks tried but the d is to short as well as other small issues. this is a real bit for this is a customer i have had for years but last Friday i lost 3 separate hard drives in the space of 14 hours and with that lost all computer file (most all some on dvd) so i have to re figure everything.. Oh well

That sucks. I used to back up everything on external hard drives in case the computer crashed. Then I started to think of what to do in the event a power surge, fire or theft causes a total loss of files. There are various forms of cloud storage out there but I tried Dropbox a few years ago and have been using it ever since. You can try out the basic plan with 2 gb allowed at Dropbox Basic. I have it on all computers and my phone. Everything is synced on all devices. If I have to replace a computer or add additional computers I just install Dropbox and all the files I have saved to Dropbox are loaded onto the new computer. If I change a file on one computer it gets updated shortly on all devices with Dropbox. I use this for artwork, invoices, purchase orders, etc.

I currently use the Pro plan which is $10 / month but is worth the peace of mind.