• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

font ID. before I pull out my hair

511graphix

I need to know the fonts for the number 3 and really need the name for the font used in Kenny's Racing Engines....PLEASE HELP.:frustrated:

511graphix

opps sorry if you notice I havent been on here in a long time and you have add ton's of new forums sorry for putting it in the wrong place. for signosaurus those to fonts are kinda close but not really.

511graphix

thanks both of ya. and do you now the font for the 3 as well. ( I have 4 years of computer graphic design at Morehead State University and they stressed learn your fonts but their just too may LOL) but its been 5 years out of college now. I need to go back and freshen up my skills

SignosaurusRex

I don't know the 3 but if you have A&S OMNI....you can vertical chop and tweak it easily and quickly enough to get what you need.

Shovelhead

Attachments

• Graphic1.jpg
    Graphic1.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 58