• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

font used in the coffee beanery logo

anotherdog

it is a shame this is your first post, because you have failed to upload the image.
Therefore we cannot tell you what the fond is.

SAR.Summerlin

Hmm it is requiring a url for the photo so I just put in the webpage url for the company. Thank you for the welcomes and making fun of my typo :) Here is the link. I was starting to think this may be a custom as well I can find similar fonts but there is always at least one letter wrong.http://www.coffeebeanery.com/

SAR.Summerlin

So my dilemma is someone wants to order channel letters but they are on a budget and want to keep the word coffee that is already up and change the rest. Remove beanery replace it with house and add another word before coffee. Any suggestions?

ucmj22

So my dilemma is someone wants to order channel letters but they are on a budget and want to keep the word coffee that is already up and change the rest. Remove beanery replace it with house and add another word before coffee. Any suggestions?

:doh:

pass