• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Football!!

N2Harpz

Bengals.... First year in ages that football has been fun. Also Colts, they are the next closest team.

HaroldDesign

Lets see…

23 regular season game winning record: Check
Clinched Division: Check
Clinched home field advantage throughout playoffs: Check
Most Wins in a decade: Check
Only Rookie head coach to start 13-0: Check
Least penalized team: Check
Ranked number 1 passing offense: Check
Dwight Freeney 11.5 sacks…..

OK…OK…OK

I’ll stop now. It is good to be a Colts fan but remember, it wasn’t always that way. They had many losing/embarrassing seasons. It was those horrid seasons that gave the Colts the opportunity to draft Peyton. Just think, some people suggested picking Ryan Leaf!!! Eegads

I just hope they don't make the same mistake that they have repeatedly made over the years and "Rest the Starters" the rest of the season. Every time they have done that, they have been bounced out of the playoffs the first round. They did not have that luxury in '06 and they ended up running the table!

I am enjoying the success of the Saints as well since Drew Breese played his college ball just up the road. He had some success at Purdue as well.
The Colts are my "other" team. Know why? When the Packers were just completely terrible the only team worse was the Colts, so I began watching them also just to feel better. Over the years things changed, and now I'm a fan of two good teams, but the Colts don't hold a candle to my love for the Pack - even when they suck. No bandwagon here! I can't wait to kill the Vikings in the playoffs! :rock-n-roll:

Joe Diaz

Bears fan here too. It has been a depressing season especially when you know how much potential this team has.

Brandon708

Bears fan here too. The year I get season tickets is the year they suck. I had high hopes with Cutler coming to town. I dont even know if I want to go the the Bears/Vikings game next week. I might though to see Favre before he retires.

Joe Diaz

Bears fan here too. The year I get season tickets is the year they suck. I had high hopes with Cutler coming to town. I dont even know if I want to go the the Bears/Vikings game next week. I might though to see Favre before he retires.

I'll take your tickets if your not going. :thumb:

acothran

It has been a depressing season especially when you know how much potential this team has.

Titans fan here and I think I'll use this quote from Joe. They are playing well now and it is fun to watch Chris Johnson but I can't figure out why the Titans thought it would be good to start six games in the hole.

Brandon708

I'll take your tickets if your not going. :thumb:
well I would sell them if I didn't go. I will let you know. I have 2 and a friend of mine has the other 2. So their could be 4 tickets. Im 50/50 on going or not. It all depends on if they win at baltimore or not.

cleanmywound

All your teams don't have anything on my team! They are the greatest of all time! AT LOSSING! Detroit Kitty fan, as a kid i was a cowboy fan, don't know why i changed. Guess i picked the wrong team.

bradw1

well when my team shows up and plays all four quarters we are great. even though we are one of only the 2 teams left undefeated. i am in who dat nation. at the top of the boot as we like to call it. New Orleans Saints. who dat? Dats who.