• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

For all you shops that bring the pooch to work

HulkSmash

i can remember three businesses that i've been to in 43 years that had a dog walking around their shop/place. i've never been back, i get that they can choose their customers. it's just not for me.

then again, i prefer to eat animals....

that's dumb.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
that I don't frequent establishments that have dogs walking around their shop or that I eat animals...

HulkSmash

that I don't frequent establishments that have dogs walking around their shop or that I eat animals...

what exactly is the problem with a dog in ones shop? My dog lays down..all day, and occasionally plays.. what's the problem with that? what's the deterrent?

Mosh

I don't like the smell...and yes us un-pet people can smell them. Like I say, they don't wipe their rears after going so..just saying.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Actually, that's almost a sure sign that your dog has worms. I've never seen a dog scoot that didn't have a problem in the derrière.

The more you know!

*DUN DUN DUN DAAAAAH*

moshputz only knows about this, cause that's how he goes. :clapping:

CheapVehicleWrap

I don't like the smell...and yes us un-pet people can smell them. Like I say, they don't wipe their rears after going so..just saying.

Dude, you have like what 800 acres and a 500k combine?

Are you the only farmer without a pet?

Ohhh wait... you're saving on ammo. Gotchya.

Mosh

I have OUTSIDE animals...coons, skunks, various critters. "Thinned out" the cats that use to be around though. Sorry, don't like stepping in or smelling dog crap.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
So, I guess the many doctor offices or high end professional offices which have exotic salt or fresh water fish are unprofessional.

Oh yeah, and the hamster cage is always a big turn off to people.

I don't have a problem with people bringing a pet into the workplace as long as it's an environment which allows an animal to be.... without interfering with work or customers.

If Larry wanted to bring a cow in... and say around 9am milk her and then again at 4pm.... I think I'd have some issues with that. Especially when they plop one out. Someone wanting to bring their pet alligator in is probably not a good idea, but then... it might do well for you when you tell a customer... this is Alley and she's my Bill Collector.

If it's my place and I've paid my dues.... I don't care if you eat animals, fish or turnips.... I'll do as I please in my own shop. Otherwise, don't let the door hit you on the way out. However, in their defense of animals... NOT in the workplace... I've never really catered much to the Chinese restaurant that has rats running around inside or outside and I'm not terribly fond of spiders or flies in my soup. Some places... animals really don't belong. Then again, I've seen some people that weren't much above the status of a yak or an ostrich who didn't look like they belonged inside a building with electric and running water.

SD&F

I agree that individuals who dislike animals probably are afraid of them or possibly a lack of humanity, that's why they like guns.....well I like guns too.

ProWraps

hey vinylimageZZZ.

hot dog on a stick called from the food court. they want their stick back.

oh no heee diiiiiint!!!!! oh schnap son! boom dawg!